Our delivery times are scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday. If you are wanting delivery it is asked that you come in at least the day prior to delivery. For example: Tues. delivery - come in by that Monday. Our schedule for deliveries tends to fill up fast - but, we will always try to accommodate the customer.
We might also be able to deliver on the other days, depending on availability of drivers and how busy we are.
For all delivered material:
- We will only dump in your driveway, either the left or right side; any other dump location is at the discretion of the driver and you must specify when ordering.
- You do not have to be home for your delivery. We encourge you to mark your driveway with chalk or masking tape or place a tarp as to where you would like your material placed/dumped if you are not going to be home on your scheduled delivery day.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays our trucks run until all scheduled deliveries are completed. However, we cannot give you an exact time for your individual delivery as there are too many variables that influence the delivery schedule throughout the day.
- If you need the product dumped on new concrete/blacktop, you will need to sign a release form.
Hardgoods Return Policy:
There will be no returns on any bulk goods. This includes, but is not limited to, topsoil, sand, rock, mulch, palletized stone, or cobblestones.
Classic Rock Products understands not everyone needs home delivery...we welcome you to come in with truck or trailer and we will load free of charge as long as feasible (i.e. topper, etc.). We will be happy to help you with your needs and get you going quickly.
We load...You haul...We deliver
Prices subject to change without notice
- A restocking charge of 15% is applicable on all resalable materials returned within 14 days.
- All returns are subject to approval.
- WE DO NOT DELIVER PALLETIZED STONE
- La Crescent in town delivery requires 1 yard minimum order, La Crosse and all others are 2 yard minimum order.
- Please call ahead for approval. Thank you.